Bringing together an international and national audience this is your opportunity in 2023 to network, share, and highlight the latest achievements, advancements, and leading-edge research and innovation in digital health and health informatics. We have challenged ourselves with an event theme on transformational change to the health sector – THE FUTURE IS ACCESSIBLE – where we aim to drive the many opportunities within digital health to reality.
This vision of the future includes:
- accessible healthcare to all individuals no matter what the situation or circumstance
- enhanced experience for consumers, patients, health practitioners
- improved insights and health outcomes from the vast amounts of healthcare data
- real advancements in medical treatment and care through innovation, research, data use, and technology
- better platforms and connected systems that seamlessly link information and data between health service providers and consumers
- defined and supported pathways to take advantage of the opportunities provided by leading-edge research and digital health innovation
- clear opportunities for individuals to better manage their own health and well-being.
If you work in healthcare in any role this is an event for you. We all have a role in leading and supporting healthcare to achieve this vision. Digital is becoming reality in health. You will network and hear from health leaders and policy makers, digital health and health informatics experts, medical and clinical innovators and change advocates, industry leaders and solution providers, health services delivering change, leading researchers and academics, digital health innovators, consumer advocates. This combined with international and national delegates makes for an important event not to be missed.
MEDINFO 2023 is the 19th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics hosted at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney Australia.
The event will be jointly hosted by AIDH and IMIA and proudly supported by the NSW Government and Business Events Sydney.
MEDINFO 2023 will replace the AIDH’s annual conference event in 2023.
Saturday 8 July
IMIA General Assembly
Sunday 9 July
Monday 10 July
Concurrent program consisting of panels, tutorials and 15 min presentations
Tuesday 11 July
Concurrent program consisting of panels, tutorials and 15-minute presentations
Wednesday 12 July
Concurrent program consisting of panels, tutorials and 15-min presentations
Brought to you by
Proudly supported by