There are an array of reasons why attending Medinfo 2023 will benefit your professional development and career. Some key reasons for attending are:
- World-renowned speakers: learn first-hand from digital health and informatic experts about the future of healthcare in a digital society. These experts from around the world will share their insights, knowledge, and experiences, providing valuable learning opportunities.
- Variety of sessions and workshops: international policy forums, leadership and CXIO streams and workshops, and hands on technical and standards workshops
- Wide range of presentation topics: MedInfo 2023 will cover a wide range of topics related to digital health, such as artificial intelligence, telemedicine, digital health innovations, and patient-centred care. This variety ensures that there is something for everyone, no matter their specific interests.
- Topical discussions: Through panels and workshops, important discussions will be made on key issues such as: How has the world changed after the pandemic for healthcare professionals? What are the new issues around data use, cyber security and consumer driven care? And how are other nations moving ahead on challenges we see every day in Australia?
- Networking opportunities: The conference provides an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues, researchers, and other experts in the field of digital health. These connections could lead to collaborations, partnerships, or even job opportunities.
- Educational value: Attending MedInfo 2023 will provide you with access to the latest research and developments in digital health. This knowledge could be applied to your own work.
- Exhibitors: The conference will host over 150 exhibitors showcasing their digital health innovations, products, and services. This provides you with the opportunity to see the latest technologies and developments in digital health.
- Personal and professional development: MedInfo 2023 is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional.
- CHIA CPD Points: Earn up to 6.5 CHIA Certified Professional Development points per day.