AIDH is looking for enthusiastic event volunteers for #MEDINFO23 in Sydney. This is a great opportunity to secure a free conference registration, learn more about digital health achievements and successes of the past year, and network with the AIDH and global health informatics community!
What you get from volunteering
- A chance to network with the who’s who in digital health around the world
- Make yourself seen in front of industry leaders
- See the behind-the-scenes logistics of a mega event
- A free conference ticket (for all 5 days!)!
- Be fed and quenched all day
- Learn more about digital health achievements and successes
- The chance to add this experience on your resumé/CV
Volunteers must be full-time students and proof of full-time study must accompany your application.
Volunteer applications closed.
If you have any questions, please contact the AIDH events team at [email protected].